2023 Timbers at Troy Golf Outing Package
Our professional staff will plan, organize and run your entire Golf Outing, allowing you and your group to relax and enjoy the event.
• Green Fees and Cart Fees
• Unlimited Range Balls Before Round
• $5 Merchandise Gift Credit for each participant, which can be combined for prizes.
• Professional Scoring after the event
• Cart Signs, Event Rules Sheets, and Registration Sheets
• Format Selection Guide
• Professional Bag Drop Service
• Proxy Markers for On-Course Contests
• Tournament set-up that includes the placement of all sponsorship signs
Shotgun Golf Tournaments Available Monday through Friday!
Click Here to View our 2023 Golf Outing Packages
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Events can be booked 7 days a week for groups between 20 and 144 players with plenty of options available for golf outings or special events. Both tee time events and shot-gun starts can be accommodated at The Timbers. There are several food and beverage packages to select from and a beverage cart can also be provided to golfers on the course. Utilize the golf shop to help with a wide array of prizes, gift certificates, or tee gifts.
Your options are endless! The Timbers is here to make your golf outing go as smoothly and as successfully as possible. Should you have other ideas not mentioned, please feel free to discuss them with your Timbers representative.
The tournament format, contests, clinics, and other golf activities must be coordinated and approved in advance by the General Manager or Golf Professional. A list of all participants and pairings must be provided to the club at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the event. The Golf Professional will be available to help you choose a tournament format appropriate for your group.
Customers are expected to remain in proper attire at all times in the clubhouse, on the golf course, and on the driving range. Work jeans, bathing attire, undershirts, gym shorts, coaching shorts, tank tops, tube tops, halter tops, mesh shirts, cut-offs, short-shorts, tennis outfits, and dress of similar nature are considered inappropriate attire in the golf environment. Recommended shirts are collared and shorts are of “Bermuda” length.
Guests are expected to obey the cart rules of the day, repair ball marks, rake bunkers, and replace divots as needed.
All golfers must ride golf carts provided by The Timbers.
- No more than two riders are permitted per golf cart.
- Golf carts must remain on cart paths at all times.
- Privately owned carts are not permitted at The Timbers.
- Customers driving golf carts must be licensed drivers. A junior golfer over 16 may be asked to present a valid driver’s license to drive a cart.
- All carts must be returned to the staging area immediately following the conclusion of play.
Speed of Play
All golfers are expected to complete their round in four and one half (4 ½) hours or less. It is the responsibility of each group to keep pace with the group ahead. It is each group’s responsibility to be observant of its position on the course and keep pace. The player assistant has the authority to keep play moving at the proper pace for all players’ enjoyment.